HDM Network collects personal data through various channels.
Website Visits: We collect personal data when a user visits our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, login data, weblogs, the contents of forms filled in and submitted by the user, and the resources accessed.
Application form: More specifically, we collect all information that is provided to us when a user fills in our application form: name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number (optional), name of the school, city, CV and cover letter. The provision of this personal data via our application forms is not a regulatory or contractual requirement. However, please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory, as we need this information to respond to requests.
Contact form: We also collect all the information that is communicated to us when a user fills in our contact form: name, first name, e-mail, telephone (optional) and message.
Newsletter subscription form: We collect the e-mail address that the user gives us when they subscribe to our newsletter via "subscribe". If we have additional information about the user that is provided to us through other channels, we may use this personal data to send the user personalised marketing communications.
E-mail correspondence: Any other information or personal data that the user shares with us when sending e-mails to email@example.com is entirely at the user's discretion. Such correspondence may be recorded and retained.
Personal data is collected, processed and used for the following purposes
- To assess the applicant's professional skills, in order to be able to offer him/her positions adapted to his/her research, skills and availability.
- To respect the legal obligations for the establishment of the employment contract or mission, the salary slip and the social declarations.
- Ensure the follow-up of the mission.
- Offer additional services, such as our newsletter.
- Respond to requests when a user contacts us.
- To further develop and improve the website, our services and systems to enhance the user experience.
The processing of personal data by HDM Network is permitted under current data protection law (RGPD) because it is :
- necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuing the purposes set out above. These interests cannot override the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of a user that require protection of personal data;
- in some cases, necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject, such as disclosure to official bodies, supervisory authorities or public and regulatory authorities;
- in some cases, necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
- in some cases, with the consent of the individual for one or more specific purposes, such as when the user agrees to receive marketing communications or news by email.
Only data strictly necessary for the activities of HDM Network are collected. This includes :
- personal information used to identify and declare the individual (civil status, place of residence, etc.)
- professional information enabling the applicant's skills to be demonstrated (CV, training, diplomas, covering letter, etc.)
- information on the individual's health, only if it is not covered by medical confidentiality
- connection data (connection identifiers, connection dates, etc.) to optimise the user experience.
It remains at the discretion of individuals to provide the documents they deem relevant to the processing of their file.
- personalise and improve the user's experience on our site,
- determine which pages of our site are most frequently visited,
- measure the effectiveness of web searches
- to observe the behaviour of our site's users in order to improve it and meet their expectations.
Everyone has the possibility to deactivate cookies from the settings of their browser.
This collaboration with IDZ Network is a mutually beneficial relationship. The exchange of personal information enables both parties to increase their pool of candidates for placement. This collaboration is designed to increase the efficiency of the placement services and ultimately to serve the talent by increasing their chances of being placed quickly.
Obviously, external recruitment services, especially those of the institutions where our talents are placed, can have access to the personal professional and medical data (which are not covered by medical confidentiality) of our candidates. This transmission of information is essential to our business and cannot be ignored by our users.
Changes in legal, regulatory and contractual obligations may also lead to the request for new information that was not previously required.
By default, data is kept for a maximum period of 3 years from the moment it is communicated to HDM Network. Only the e-mail address given to subscribe to our newsletter is an exception to this rule, since the only way to remove it from our listings is to unsubscribe.
The elements likely to be requested by organisations in the event of an inspection may be spread over longer periods and are therefore exceptions.
Once the retention period is over, personal data is destroyed or anonymised.
HDM Network may transfer personal information to one or more countries, inside or outside the European Union, where it will potentially be processed. If it leaves the European Union, our users' personal information will only be transferred to countries considered by the European Commission as offering an adequate level of protection, or to countries with which HDM Network has put in place appropriate measures to safeguard the confidentiality of such data.
HDM Network is committed to doing whatever is necessary to protect the personal information that our users provide to us. However, we recognise that transmissions of information via the internet are not completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that we disclose on our website or to any third party. Therefore, the transmission of data is the sole responsibility of the users. HDM Network endeavours to use strict operational procedures and appropriate technical and organisational security measures to prevent unauthorised access, modification, deletion or transmission of such data.
In relation to current data protection laws, our users' rights are as follows:
- Right to access and obtain a copy of personal data: All our users can ask us to confirm that we are processing some of their personal data. They also have access to their personal data and information about its processing. Upon request, HDM Network can provide the user with an electronic copy of their data.
- Right to rectify personal data: If the user is able to demonstrate that the information we have about him/her is incorrect or needs to be rectified, he/she can send us a request to have it updated.
- Right to be forgotten/right to have data deleted: If one of the reasons, listed exhaustively in Article 17 of the GDPR, applies, the user may exercise his right to be forgotten and thus request the deletion of his personal data. This request may be submitted at any time to HDM Network, which will decide what action to take. However, this right is subject to any rights or obligations we may have under the law with respect to data retention. Where we determine, in accordance with the law, that such a request is admissible, HDM Network will proceed to delete the personal data as soon as possible.
- Right to withdraw consent: To the extent that the processing of personal data is based on the consent of our users, they also have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on consent that has taken place prior to such withdrawal.
All these rights can be exercised by providing proof of identity (surname, first name, address, copy of an identity document).
Each individual has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the event of a breach of the GDPR. Therefore, our users have the possibility to lodge a complaint about the processing of their personal data with the national authority responsible for the protection of personal data.
By sending us their application, candidates undertake to provide us with truthful and accurate information. This information may be subject to verification. Any false information may constitute an attempt to deceive others, starting with HDM Network, in the recruitment and placement process. The candidate recognises that such actions entail the responsibility of their authors and consequently agrees to guarantee us against all the financial consequences and consultancy costs for our defence resulting directly or indirectly from any claim or action brought against us due, in whole or in part, to a lack of sincerity with regard to information that the person had communicated to us.
HDM Network may send communications for marketing purposes to users who have given their consent. If the user no longer wishes to receive such communications from HDM Network, they may unsubscribe by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "unsubscribe" link in the email. They can also exercise their right to unsubscribe at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing us with the following information: surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, marketing communications they no longer wish to receive.
HDM Network – SABL
38 Rue Alfred Tenret, 6030 Charleroi, Belgique
BCE/TVA Number: BE0769.344.711
RPM : Business Court of Charleroi